Your supporting timeline;
* During the week, you will have teaching classes from Monday to Friday.
* Teaching time will start at 8.30 15.30(3 hrs per day for teaching classes and 2 hrs per day for teaching preparation, plus breaks). Maximum 20 teaching hours per week.
* The main teaching subject is English but you can teach extra subject’s e.g. music, sports and computer’s if you are interested.
* You can also help support the children and the school in any other subjects that you feel is of benefit to them.
Our supporting timeline to you as our teacher volunteer: See the description below.
- Certificate from Thai government school – reference from the school director.
- One special trip during the period of volunteering.
- One bicycle for you to travel around the school’s area.
- Free accommodation on the school grounds with wifi.
- Local sim card with the internet
- Three meals per day
As our trainee teacher, we will take you to visit some interesting places that generally do not show up on tourist trails.
Trip I: Phetchabun Province
Enjoy and be impressed with the local life style after you arrive at Phu Thap Boek Mountain . You can see the huge forest and there are also some farms on its slopes where the climate conditions favour cabbage farming in a tropical climate. After that you will visit Wat Pha Sorn Kaew. The main pagoda and surrounding buildings are adorned with over 5 million colorful mosaic tiles and pottery items and is set in a breathtaking mountain location. At the night time you will do the local shopping Thailom Walking street
Trip II: Chonburi Province
During the weekend, we recommend you visit Sai Kaew Beach (Hat Sai Kaew) which is one of the popular beaches in Sattahip. This beach is located in the Chumpol Sattahip Naval School, so the beach is also taken care by Thai navy. Pattaya city is nearby and another navy beach in the Sattahip area. It would suit those who would like to see different views when visiting Pattaya.
Trip III: Samut Prakan Province
You can see and learn the heritage of Thai wisdom with the fresh environment that might make you to forget your tired. On the other hand the Ancient City creates the kind of atmosphere that induces visitors to perceive and appreciate the continuity of Thai history, cultures, religions, arts and customs of Thai people from dawn of Thai history until the present time.
Special trip: 5 days Samui Island Surat Thani province
Koh Samui is one of the largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand . You will spend your days lazing on the beach, with the occasional dabble with watersports and other activities as you see fit. If you like snorkeling, the best pace is at Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan, two incredibly beautiful islands. Discover the beautiful coral reef at Mango, Tian Nok, Hin Wong, and Sairee bays. The sandbar beaches, formed by sea currents interacting with the three peaks of the island. There is also plenty of restaurants, markets and a vibrant nightlife scene to enjoy.