Your supporting timeline;
* During the week, you will have teaching classes from Monday to Friday.
* Teaching time will start at 8.30 15.30(3 hrs per day for teaching classes and 2 hrs per day for teaching preparation, plus breaks). Maximum 20 teaching hours per week.
* The main teaching subject is English but you can teach extra subject’s e.g. music, sports and computer’s if you are interested.
* You can also help support the children and the school in any other subjects that you feel is of benefit to them.
Our supporting timeline to you as our teacher volunteer: See the description below.
- Certificate from Thai government school – reference from the school director.
- One special trip during the period of volunteering.
- One bicycle for you to travel around the school’s area.
- Free accommodation on the school grounds with wifi.
- Local sim card with the internet
- Three meals per day
As our trainee teacher, we will take you to visit some interesting places that generally do not show up on tourist trails.
Trip I : Suphan Buri Province
We will take you to go camping at the peak point of Phu Toei National Park in Suphan Buri Province to enjoy the sunrise and sunset surrounded by nature. During the day you will visit many attractive places around the town such as the National Museum of Thai Rice Farmers (the Lifestyle and Spirit of Thai Farmers Learning Center), San Chao Pho Lak Mueang, Wat Pa Lelai Worawihan, etc. We will take you to enjoy local Thai food and lifestyle at Samchuk Market which has won an award from the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (Unesco).
Trip II : Chonburi Province
You will have some relaxation time on an island in Chonburi Province where you can see the six main beaches on Koh Larn . All have white sand and azure clear waters. Each beach has a personality of its own. You can do many activities there such as swimming, fishing, bicycle riding, etc.
Trip III: Kanchanaburi Province
You will see many interesting places in Kanchanaburi such as Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, The Bridge Over the River Kwai, the Elephant sanctuary, Hellfire Pass & Memorial Museum, War Museum at the Bridge and enjoy sightseeing including Erawan National Park waterfall.
Special trip for 5 days in Koh Chang Island, Trad Province .
Koh Chang (Elephant Island) is an idyllic island off the coast of Thailand’s easternmost province Trat is the second largest island in Thailand, and perhaps the most beautiful island. Seemingly endless stretches of white sand, swaying palms, and shady Casuarina trees create an environment conducive to total relaxation; although, if you desire, the complete menu of island adventures and water sports are on offer, too. You can spend your time enjoying yourself on the island with a variety of activities such as sailing, diving, climbing or shopping.