Your supporting timeline;
* During the week, you will have teaching classes from Monday to Friday.
* Teaching time will start at 8.30 15.30(3 hrs per day for teaching classes and 2 hrs per day for teaching preparation, plus breaks). Maximum 20 teaching hours per week.
* The main teaching subject is English but you can teach extra subject’s e.g. music, sports and computer’s if you are interested.
* You can also help support the children and the school in any other subjects that you feel is of benefit to them.
Our supporting timeline to you as our teacher volunteer: See the description below.
- Certificate from Thai government school – reference from the school director.
- One special trip during the period of volunteering.
- One bicycle for you to travel around the school’s area.
- Free accommodation on the school grounds with wifi.
- Local sim card with the internet
- Three meals per day
As our trainee teacher, we will take you to visit some interesting places that generally do not show up on tourist trails.
Trip I: Nakhon Ratchasima Province
The Jim Thomson Farm is famous for producing the highest quality Thai silk. On your visit you will see mushroom cultivation, hydroponic flower gardens, silkworm rearing, decorative plant nurseries and large fields of colorful flowers and sunflowers. Nearby we will take you to Khao Yai Art Museum which is a small art gallery, hidden in nature close to Khao Yai National Park, highly recommended for art lovers. During the trip we will also visit PagebtawanThablan National Park . Its attractions include Lan Forest and its Recreational Garden.
Trip II: Ratchaburi Province
If you like camping or to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, this time is a good time to visit Kao Krajom in Ratchaburi Province as there are camping sites, basic facilities, good views, and a quiet calm. After that you will go to Baan Hom Tian, it is a quaint traditionally-designed compound where you can find colorful made-in-Thailand fragrant candles. The another place that you will go before heading back. It is Wat Tham Nam or Water cave. This temple is inside the cave and it’s surrounding by water. You can see the nature inside the cave.
Trip III Samut Songkhram Province
Spend your time immersed in the local life style at Amphawa afternoon floating market where you can enjoy the food and drinks synonymous with the Thai life styles. After that we will take you to see the amazing temples by boat. You will visit Amphawa Cultural Heritage Museum and you can dress up in the Thai traditional dress during this touching Thai cultural and traditional period of the time. To end the weekend trip, we will visit the beautiful and oldest Catholic Church in Thailand – Atsana Wihan Maephra Bangkoet.
Special trip: 5 days at Mu Koh Lanta National Park in Krabi province.
You will spend your time at one of ten amazing islands in the southern part of Krabi Province Mu Koh Lanta. You will enjoy many activities such as swimming, diving or relaxing on the white sand. There are many attractions within the National Park Koh Lanta Noi and Koh Lanta Yai , you will enjoy Laem Tanot which features a lighthouse where visitors can enjoy the panoramic view of a pebble beach merging with a white sandy beach. At the end of the cape features Koh Mo, an ideal diving spot. Besides Laem Tanot, tourists can enjoy the Andaman Sea’s spectacular view from many hilltop restaurants located in the central part of the island.