Your supporting timeline;
* During the week, you will have teaching classes from Monday to Friday.
* Teaching time will start at 8.30 15.30(3 hrs per day for teaching classes and 2 hrs per day for teaching preparation, plus breaks). Maximum 20 teaching hours per week.
* The main teaching subject is English but you can teach extra subject’s e.g. music, sports and computer’s if you are interested.
* You can also help support the children and the school in any other subjects that you feel is of benefit to them.
Our supporting timeline to you as our teacher volunteer: See the description below.
- Certificate from Thai government school – reference from the school director.
- One special trip during the period of volunteering.
- One bicycle for you to travel around the school’s area.
- Free accommodation on the school grounds with wifi.
- Local sim card with the internet
- Three meals per day
As our trainee teacher, we will take you to visit some interesting places that generally do not show up on tourist trails.
Trip I: Kanchanaburi Province
During this period, the raining season is coming to the end and Thailands cooler winter season begins. You will enjoy the weather and sightseeing at The Huai Mae Khamin Waterfall and Erawan National waterfall in Kanchanaburi. These have been popular destination for many years, particularly during the rainy season where the water levels show them at their best. Ones of the attractions is the tall limestone walls and dense forest that surround the area.
Trip II: Ubon Ratchathani Province
We will take you to visit at Pha Taem National Park which is a national park in Ubon Ratchathani of Isan , Thailand . There you can see art that estimated to be 3,000 years old. The park also has several examples of mushroom rocks as well as the largest flower field in Thailand.
Trip III: Phitsanulok Province
You will feel inspired by the nature on show when you visit Thung Salaeng Luang National Park . The park’s forest is a deciduous woodland, with lowland scrub and tropical broadleaved evergreens covering smaller areas. You will also get the chance to visit Kaeng Sopha which is the largest waterfall in Phitsanulok.
Special trip for 5 days to Similan Island in Phuket Province..
You will spend your time on Similan Island which consists of nine islands known for long white coral sand beaches, crystal blue waters and providing some of the best scenery in Thailand. The islands are home to a huge variety of marine life of which many are rare and endangered species including sea turtles, 16 types of bats and 39 species of birds . It is considered one of the best place for diving and snorkeling in Thailand and one of the best diving spots in the world.