Your supporting timeline;
* During the week, you will have teaching classes from Monday to Friday.
* Teaching time will start at 8.30 15.30(3 hrs per day for teaching classes and 2 hrs per day for teaching preparation, plus breaks). Maximum 20 teaching hours per week.
* The main teaching subject is English but you can teach extra subject’s e.g. music, sports and computer’s if you are interested.
* You can also help support the children and the school in any other subjects that you feel is of benefit to them.
Our supporting timeline to you as our teacher volunteer: See the description below.
- Certificate from Thai government school – reference from the school director.
- One special trip during the period of volunteering.
- One bicycle for you to travel around the school’s area.
- Free accommodation on the school grounds with wifi.
- Local sim card with the internet
- Three meals per day
As our trainee teacher, we will take you to visit some interesting places that generally do not show up on tourist trails.
Trip I: Bangkok Province
You will see The Vegetarian Festival in Chinatown Bangkok which is the gathering point for the festivities, and you will find rows of temporary stalls selling a wide variety of dishes from sweet cakes to noodle soups. You can grab a bite to eat, enjoy the coming and goings at the temples and catch the Chinese Opera performing on Charoen Krung Road. Be sure to bring your camera, as there are plenty of unusual sights in this colourful part of town. After that we will take you to Wat Pho as it’s one of the largest temple complexes in the city and famed for its giant reclining Buddha. At the night time you will enjoy many bars or pub in Khao San Road.
Trip II: Chonburi Province
You will have some relaxation time on an island in Chonburi where you can see the six main beaches on Koh Larn . All have white sand and azure clear waters. Each beach has a personality of its own. You can do many activities there such as swimming, fishing, bicycle riding, etc.
Trip III: Karnjanaburi Province
Taking a break from the city to Thong Pha Phum National Park Karnjanaburi Province, you get to visit two main view points: Doi Tong Palae and Noen Kut Doi, that national park’s highest peak offering a panoramic view of the mountains, Vajiralongkorn Dam and Khao Chang Phueak. You can get up close with nature while camping in the area.
Special trip for 5 days to Koh Mae Koh, Surat Thani province
The last week of being our intern, we will take you to enjoy yourself at Angthong Marine National Park . You can do kayaking along the stunning coastline of Koh Mae Koh. After landing the kayaks on the beach you can climb through the dense tropical forest and narrow ravines that take you up to the Talai Nai or the ‘Green Lagoon’ , a spectacular island viewpoint. You can explore the ancient limestone caves and bizarre rock at Tai Plao Island in the northern region of the Park