Your supporting timeline;
* During the week, you will have teaching classes from Monday to Friday.
* Teaching time will start at 8.30 15.30(3 hrs per day for teaching classes and 2 hrs per day for teaching preparation, plus breaks). Maximum 20 teaching hours per week.
* The main teaching subject is English but you can teach extra subject’s e.g. music, sports and computer’s if you are interested.
* You can also help support the children and the school in any other subjects that you feel is of benefit to them.
Our supporting timeline to you as our teacher volunteer
- Certificate from Thai government school – reference from the school director.
- One special trip during the period of volunteering.
- One bicycle for you to travel around the school’s area.
- Free accommodation on the school grounds with WiFi.
- Local sim card with the internet
- Three meals per day