HOW TO PREPARE
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”559″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
First things first….
1. Plan for your trip! and Choose the package that you prefer
2. After we receive your payment, we will send you the details about the visa.
3. Arrange your flights to Suvarnabhumi international airport (BKK) and send the full itinerary that you have picked to us (email@example.com) Also indicating flights and arrival time. We will then give you the meeting point to arrange pick up.
4. Your first night’s stay will be in Bangkok in order to do the orientation meeting, and to recover from the flight. You will then head to Ayutthaya the following day.
For more information, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you.
Ideas what to bring
1. Sun protection
2. Laptop or IPad
3. Musical instrument (if you have it)
4. Mosquito net (you can buy it in Thailand if you feel you need it) The accommodation has Mosquito protection
5. Sense of humor 🙂
Ideas what to wear
1. Natural cotton clothing or Clothing that can breathe.
2. Long skirt/long trousers for classes.
3. Casual clothing for travelling and trips.
Everything can be bought in Thailand if you prefer.
Things that may help you in the classroom
Any musical CDs; songs are a great way to teach students. If you play a musical instrument feel free to bring it.
Portable keyboard; you can bring one and we will have an Amplifier.
Story telling; if you are a story teller, or have a favourite children’s book you’d like to read, the students would love that.
What you get for joining with us:
7 weeks of teaching as our trainee in Ayutthaya.
Certificate from Thai government school on completion.
Reference from the school director.
3 trips during the period of volunteering.
1 special trip for 5 days.
1 bicycle for you to travel around the school’s area.
Free accommodation on the school grounds.
2 meals per day.
Help finding a paid job in Thailand if thats what you wish to do.